HSE Expert (HVK) Chemical Technology
|Datum vacature||8 januari 2019|
QHSE-Professionals is een werving & selectie en recruitmentsupport bureau voor vaste banen en interim functies op het gebied van Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (Kwaliteit, Veiligheid, Arbo en Milieu). Wij bemiddelen in functies als SHEQ Manager, Kwaliteitsmanager, KAM Coördinator, Quality Assurance Officer, Manager HSE, Veiligheidskundige, QA engineer, QHSE Advisor, KAM Coördinator, HVK ’er en MVK ’er en werken voor opdrachtgevers in onder meer energie, afval, recycling, food, farmacie, facilitair, scheepvaart, olie & gas, chemie, kunststof, offshore, metaal, bouw, infra, maritime, automotive, ICT en logistiek.
Our client is a leading chemical technology company and a forerunner in renewable chemistry. Together with partners around the world, they develop efficient processes and sustainable products made from biobased materials. They offer a breeding ground for revolutionary renewable chemistry solutions.
The QHSE department supports all chemical R&D and production activities regarding the risk identification and evaluation in the field of quality processes and occupational safety, health and environment aspects. The department plays an important role in supporting management in creating QHSE awareness through QHSE behavioral programs, transferring QHSE standards to the work floor, learning from incidents, auditing and inspections.
As HSE manager you will be Health & Safety responsible for departments of the company including some JV activities. These responsibilities include:
- Visit job sites to conduct safety audits on personnel, equipment and materials.
- Evaluate, assess and alter safety procedures and policies for the benefit of employees and clients.
- Lead injury and incident inquiries and evaluations, analyze accident reports and evaluate injury case studies based on available facts. Track incident metrics and apply findings.
- Prepare and conduct safety training sessions for employees, contractors and visitors.
- Oversee the applications for and receipt of necessary permits. Ensure compliance with all regulatory body requirements and standards.
- Some travel to other company locations will be required (10 – 20 percent).
You are a professional in your area, working with young and highly educated colleagues. You communicate equally with higher management as well as with the international work floor colleagues.
- A Bachelor’s degree (preferably in health and safety).
- A Certification in Safety (NEBOSH or equal e.g. Dutch HVK).
- 10+ years’ experience in the chemical industry.
- Knowledge of health & safety standards with regard to chemical laboratories and industries.
- Ability to train, influence and motivate team members.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, spoken and written
Wat bieden wij
We offer a challeging position in a multicultural, worldwide operating company. Career opportunities come as a result of personal drive and ambition and are rewarded through a competitive compensation package, flexibility and personal development.
Want to know more? Please contact Alice van den Berge at firstname.lastname@example.org
Eigenschappen van deze vacature
- (Petro) chemie
- 3 – 5 jaar
- 5 – 10 jaar
- 10+ jaar