Quality Coordinator (Lean Six Sigma) Renewables
|Datum vacature||7 januari 2019|
QHSE-Professionals is een werving & selectie en recruitmentsupport bureau voor vaste banen en interim functies op het gebied van Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (Kwaliteit, Veiligheid, Arbo en Milieu). Wij bemiddelen in functies als SHEQ Manager, Kwaliteitsmanager, KAM Coördinator, Quality Assurance Officer, Manager HSE, Veiligheidskundige, QA engineer, QHSE Advisor, KAM Coördinator, HVK ’er en MVK ’er en werken voor opdrachtgevers in onder meer energie, afval, recycling, food, farmacie, facilitair, scheepvaart, olie & gas, chemie, kunststof, offshore, metaal, bouw, infra, maritime, automotive, ICT en logistiek.
Our client produces sustainable and renewable products and is supplier of renewable diesel. They employ about 5000 people in 15 countries. The Rotterdam refinery employs 120 people and has a large and very advanced facility of renewable fuel. For them we are searching for a Quality Coordinator.
As Quality Coordinator you will support the development of a learning organization by building and maintaining effective management systems and control processes with the aim to meet all customer requirements. You will work with all relevant parties at site and in the corporate group to standardize, improve and optimize the way of working; fact based and purpose driven.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Facilitating, participating in and leading change-projects;
- Coordinating development and implementation of standardized work processes;
- Ensuring accurate and up-to-date procedures are accessible to employees;
- Ensuring practices are aligned with local needs and are compliant with corporate policies, principles and standards and legislation;
- Driving internal and external audit programs (such as ISO, Insurance, Sustainability and Authority inspections) and delivering fact based audit reports;
- Managing the input, outcome and follow-up of internal and external audits and investigating causes of deviations and reoccurring errors;
- Timely providing reporting on quality performance and participate in (corporate) programs and initiatives on quality, reporting and the development of tools and systems;
- Providing functional leadership to the internal learning processes;
- Communicating with all relevant parties on content, progress and results related to quality and management systems and motivate, support and engage leaders and employees in quality developments and improvements (e.g. by providing training);
- Guiding and monitoring follow up on local non-compliance issues (from near misses to incidents) and ensuring sufficient quality in the follow-up of actions;
In this role you are a member of the HSEQ team and report to the HSEQ manager. You are located at the refinery at 2e Maasvlakte with regular visits to the refinary in Zeeland.
- You have a bachelor degree in technology or chemistry;
- 5-7 years work experience in a technical, quality, HSE or process improvement role;
- Educated user of Lean Six Sigma tools and methodology or equivalent;
- Experience with quality standards, principles and tools (such as ISO, IVG, LEAN) ;
- Advanced statistical and analytical skills;
- Good language skills (oral & written) in both Dutch and English;
- You are result oriented and able to handle stress;
- Good communication and influencing skills.
Wat bieden wij
We offer a challenging job in a growing and renewable company with an innovative and dynamic work environment. There are many opportunities for professional and personal growth and development.
Want to know more? Please contact Alice van den Berge at firstname.lastname@example.org or 06-40526368
Eigenschappen van deze vacature
- Olie, Energie en Water
- (Petro) chemie
- ISO 9001
- 5 – 10 jaar