Plant SHE (Safety, Health & Environment) Supervisor
|Datum vacature||5 februari 2019|
Our client is active in agriculture. They have a processing plant for grains and seeds and a refinery wich employs 125 people and serves manny European countries. They are part of a large international company.For this plant we are searching for a SHE (Safety, Health & Environment) Supervisor.
As SHE Supervisor you take ownership as the supervisor of all Safety & Health systems of the location and gives support in environmental topics. You are responsible for the development, implementation, support, maintenance and continuous improvement of the Health and Safety management systems. You are a specialist in Health & Safety matters and will assist and advise the supervising team on the implementation and improvement of the SHE systems. The tasks of the prevention employee are implemented in this job.
Responsibilities / Principal Activities
- Development, implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of Health and Safety management systems. Follow-up on compliance with relevant standards and guidelines.
- Implement, maintain and improve Health and Safety management systems, to ensure that the location complies with business unit objectives, customer requirements and relevant legislation.
- Ensure that Health and Safety reports are made and results are analyzed, reported and followed up with corrective or preventive actions.
- Stimulate awareness, facilitate training on Health and Safety topics and facilitate improvement processes.
- Responsible for the RI&E. and coordinate and execute audits, risk assessments and define control measures to reduce risks to an acceptable level (customers, internal, certifying, external partners/suppliers) and review results.
- Liaise with internal, external and governmental organizations in the field of Health, Safety & environment to ensure proper SHE management.
- Assist by Accident and Incident investigations to ensure that the basic causes are defined so adequate actions can be taken.
- Establish, communicate and support training needed for good execution of the SHE program.
- Process the safety figures and analyze to define proper actions
- Conduct safety inspections to very proper implementation.
- Takes ownership of the site SHE plan leading to high performance in SHE
- Keeps momentum in SHE matters at the site as to assure that SHE plan is rolled out on a regular and systematic way.
- Enhancement of the behavioral safety systems
In this role you report to the Plant Manager.
Knowledge & Hard Skills
- HBO / Bachelors Degree and preferably HVK (Hogere Veiligheidskunde
- 3 – 5 years relevant experience in Safety & Health management in an industrial production Environment or construction projects
- Basic knowledge of risk assessment
- Knowledge of Environmental or Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- Knowledge of Health-, Safety- and Environmental legislation
- Fluent in Dutch and English, verbal and written
Competences & Soft Skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good organizational & training skills
- Problem solving and decision making attitude
- Thinking in risk terms
- Motivator and Team player
- Structural and organized working
- Likes to interact with the plant employees and likes to be in the field
- Attitude to intervene in positive/constructive matter
- Advanced knowledge of Windows, all Office programs
Wat bieden wij
We offer an interesting and challenging role in an open and informal working culture. There are many opportunities for personal growth and development.
Want to know more? Please contact Alice van den Berge at email@example.com or 06-40526368
QHSE-Professionals is een werving & selectie en recruitmentsupport bureau voor vaste banen en interim functies op het gebied van Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (Kwaliteit, Veiligheid, Arbo en Milieu). Wij bemiddelen in functies als SHEQ Manager, Kwaliteitsmanager, KAM Coördinator, Quality Assurance Officer, Manager HSE, Veiligheidskundige, QA engineer, QHSE Advisor, KAM Coördinator, HVK ’er en MVK ’er en werken voor opdrachtgevers in onder meer energie, afval, recycling, food, farmacie, facilitair, scheepvaart, olie & gas, chemie, kunststof, offshore, metaal, bouw, infra, maritime, automotive, ICT en logistiek.
Eigenschappen van deze vacature
- Voedingsmiddelen, Drank en Agri
- 0 – 3 jaar
- 3 – 5 jaar