Group Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) Manager EMEA
|Datum vacature||22 april 2019|
Our client is a large, worldwilde operating Food company. They produce many well known brands. For the EMEA region (European, Middle East, Africa) we are searching for a Group EHS (Environment Health & Safety) Manager.
This role lies within the EMEA (European, Middle East, Africa) Region, so you will travel to all EMEA facilities. The delivery of Proactive Safety programs, Safety Rules and a World Class Safety result will be your primary responsibility. Get ready for a lot of exposure to internal senior stakeholders, within Supply Chain where you’ll be constantly looking for improvement activities within the 12 Manufacturing facilities.You’ll be reporting to the Head of Operational Risk Management EMEA
You will be responsible for;
- Leading the systematic identification, assessment and management across 5 risk disciplines
- Driving the organizations safety culture
- Delivery of the Global Safety Rules program
- Ensuring safety processes are active and effective in Capex projects
- Audit and verification of risk reduction controls
As the Group EHS (Environment Health & Safety) Manager for EMEA Operations you will
- Safeguard 3000 European operational employees
- Jointly lead along with the Head of ORM the prioritization of Safety, Regulatory & Compliance Capital Budget in access of $10MM
- Lead the update and execution of Asset Protection plans to safeguard facilities with Total Insured Value (TIV) over $2Billion
- Lead and initiate programs that drive Operations to prevent potential Corporate Manslaughter situations
- Prevent Health & Safety regulatory prosecutions and financial penalties
- Advise all 12 European site management teams on technical safety.
- Coach and grow the site safety managers (12 non-direct reports)
- Lead the achievement of and maintain Environmental compliance at corporate & zone level
- Bachelors Degree in e.g. Process Safety or Environment and NEBOSH or HVK diploma
- 5 -7 years experience in a international QHSE management role
- Knowledge of European Regulatory Framework and specific Directives
- Audit experience
- Technical understanding of International Safety Standards
- Communication Skills: you’ll easily be exposed to senior management, and shopfloor employees, across different countries. Therefore, it’s important you have excellent communication skills, to deal with all kinds of different stakeholders.
- Confident / Ability to give pushback: You’re a self-starter with lots of initiative and you’re not easily thrown off your game, not even when you get resistance.
- Ability to Simplify: We like to keep it simple and to execute fast. Your ability to simplify will be highly appreciated, when you provide simple solutions dealing with complex challenges.
- Analytical skills: Our client is a very data driven company. You know how to translate complex data into a simple solution with your analytical mindset.
- Project management skills: Time management has no secrets for you. You’re organized, structured and always have an overview of all the deliverables. You know how to bring multiple projects to a successful ending within the given timeframe
Wat bieden wij
We offer an interesting and very challenging role in a renowned company with a fast career track. There are many opportunities for personal growth and development and there is always room for new ideas. We offer a permanent contract, a competetive salary and excellent bonus structure
Want to know more? Please contact Alice van den Berge at firstname.lastname@example.org or 06-40526368
QHSE-Professionals is een werving & selectie en recruitmentsupport bureau voor vaste banen en interim functies op het gebied van Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (Kwaliteit, Veiligheid, Arbo en Milieu). Wij bemiddelen in functies als SHEQ Manager, Kwaliteitsmanager, KAM Coördinator, Quality Assurance Officer, Manager HSE, Veiligheidskundige, QA engineer, QHSE Advisor, KAM Coördinator, HVK ’er en MVK ’er en werken voor opdrachtgevers in onder meer energie, afval, recycling, food, farmacie, facilitair, scheepvaart, olie & gas, chemie, kunststof, offshore, metaal, bouw, infra, maritime, automotive, ICT en logistiek.
Eigenschappen van deze vacature
- Voedingsmiddelen, Drank en Agri
- 5 – 10 jaar
- 10+ jaar