(Interim) Environmental Coordinator (Oil & Gas)
|Datum vacature||2 mei 2019|
Our client is a company in the E&P / Oil & Gas business. They operate in different countries and employ 1800 people from which 600 work in the Netherlands. They have a strong focus on HSE. For them we are searching for an Environmental Coordinator. You will be placed in Den Helder and Zoetermeer
As an Environmental Coordinator you are responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of all processes, systems and applications regarding environmental management in the local and global assets. You assist and advise the assets and technical functions in all aspects related to environmental management (general, projects and operations).
You are expected to work independently with no supervision of work and you are responsible for the quality of delivered products.
- You need to take into account information outside your own work and integrate it in your own area of responsibility.
- You are expected to provide comments and observations based on analyses of data/ information.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Daily support to Operations and/or Exploration and optimization of environmental performance.
- Initiate, lead and follow up environmental account systems and internal and external reporting. Reporting includes communication with the relevant authorities.
- Initiate, perform (if required) and follow-up relevant analyses, studies and development of relevant plans within the area of environment (e.g. risk analysis and impact assessments). This includes analyses relevant for oil spill protection plans.
- Contribute and participate in the development of processes, systems and methods to be used within the area of environmental management.
- Communicate up-to-date environmental knowledge to the organization ensuring the appropriate application of this knowledge.
- Ensure that all relevant governance is in full compliance with applicable regulations.
- Interface with relevant line managers and other country leaders and employees
- Interface with colleagues in other geographical areas
You will report to the Manager HSEQ and work in the HSE team of 10 collegues.
- University of Bachelor Degree
- 5 years experience in HSEQ and in Environmental management within the Oil & Gas industry
- Strong HSEQ culture
- In full command of the Dutch and English language
- Efficient self-starter with an ability to work alone and as part of a team, prioritize tasks, and deliver against deadlines
- Exhibits excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to communicate highly specialist discipline guidance/advice to others in an understandable way
Wat bieden wij
We offer an challenging role in an international company with a strong focus on HSE.
Want to know more? Please contact Alice van den Berge at email@example.com or 06-40526368
QHSE Professionals is een werving & selectie bureau voor vaste banen en interim functies op het gebied van Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (KAM). Wij bemiddelen in functies als SHEQ Manager, Kwaliteitsmanager, KAM Coördinator, QA/QC engineer, SHE Officer, Quality Engineer, Manager Quality Assurance, HVK’er en MVK’er en werken voor opdrachtgevers in onder meer de olie & gas, maritiem, afval & energie, food, logistiek, facilitair, farmacie, scheepvaart, (petro) chemie, kunststof, metaal, bouw, infra, automotive, utiliteit en ICT.
Eigenschappen van deze vacature
- Olie, Energie en Water
- 5 – 10 jaar