Health, Safety & Quality (HS&Q) Advisor Oil & Gas
|Datum vacature||6 november 2019|
Our client is a international company in the E&P / Oil&Gas business. They operate in different countries, in the Netherlands they are placed in The Hague and and employ about 150 people.
- As a HS&Q Advisor you are the focal point on occupational health and safety management, and a key driver behind the management systems supporting healthy and safe working conditions.
- You advise and support on a various range of project and operational matters, predominantly Health, Safety and Quality related. You do this both onhore and offshore during multiple platform visits per year.
- You guide several HS&Q processes for the organisation. You actively promote and support a safe and healthy working environment and facilitate continuous improvement where appropriate.
- You provide the HSEQ manager, upon request or at own initiative with advice on HS&Q subjects, supported by statistical data analysis, regulatory requirements and/or external advice.
- Emergency Response: Coordinate the organisation Emergency Response process including training and exercises, maintaining ER facilities and bridging systems with contractors;
- Incident Management: Coordinate the incident management process, including reporting, investigation, recording and improvement; Act as the functional owner of the event and action tracking system , keeping it fit-for-purpose and properly implemented across the organisation;
- HS&Q awareness and understanding: Ensure sufficient HS&Q awareness and understanding across the organisation by providing personnel inductions, training and information sessions and running campaigns on specific topics.
- Occupational health: Understand the Netherlands regulatory framework on working conditions legislation and help safeguarding this within the organisation. Provide knowledgeable advice and support, to both onshore and offshore, in the field of occupational health and safety, including but not limited to hazardous substances, work environment and working practices, and related control measures.
- CMS: Drive and facilitate the continuous maintenance of the Corporate Management System, by pro-actively supporting and advising Process Owners and Document Custodians responsible for the content;
- Audits / Inspections: Lead and/or participate in internal and contractor audits and inspections;
- Performance data and statistics: Assure collection, process, analyse and report of HSEQ-related performance data and statistics vs. their KPI’s.
In this role you are a member of the HSEQ team and report to the HSEQ manager.
- Bachelor degree (HBO) preferably in a technical subject or equivalent;
- At least 2 years relevant HSEQ working experience in oil&gas, chemical, process or a technical environment
- Broad Health and Safety understanding, preferably backed by formal qualification (MVK/HVK);
- Knowledge of; REACH, Management systems preferably backed by audit training, Incident investigation;
- Understanding of the upstream oil and gas sector and/or other process industries;
- BOSIET / HUET or ability to obtain this
- Fluent in Dutch and English, written as well as spoken
- Interviewing skills and Project management skills
- Resourcefulness, Analytical and critical
- Willingness to travel offshore for platform visits
Wat bieden wij
We offer an challenging role in an international company with a strong focus on Safety. The working culture is open and informal.
Want to know more? Please contact Alice van den Berge at email@example.com or 06-40526368
QHSE Professionals is een werving & selectie bureau voor vaste banen en interim functies op het gebied van Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (KAM). Wij bemiddelen in functies als SHEQ Manager, Kwaliteitsmanager, KAM Coördinator, QA/QC engineer, SHE Officer, Quality Engineer, Manager Quality Assurance, HVK’er en MVK’er en werken voor opdrachtgevers in onder meer de olie & gas, maritiem, afval & energie, food, logistiek, facilitair, farmacie, scheepvaart, (petro) chemie, kunststof, metaal, bouw, infra, automotive, utiliteit en ICT.
Eigenschappen van deze vacature
- Olie, Energie en Water
- (Petro) chemie
- 0 – 3 jaar
- 3 – 5 jaar