Process Safety (PSM) Engineer Renewables
|Datum vacature||9 maart 2020|
Our client produces sustainable and renewable products and is supplier of renewable diesel. The Rotterdam plant employs 150 people and has a large and very advanced facility of renewable fuel. Other production locations are in Zealand, Singapore and Finland. For them we are searching for a Process Safety Engineer.
In your role as Process Safety Engineer you are responsible for providing assurance for safe operations of all the operating units. You have a proactive attitude towards the highest standards of process safety culture and you are keeping a very close alignment to the day to day operations. You ensure (process safety) risk management at all levels and lead key process safety process. You are the Point of Contact for all process safety related items (internally, externally, projects and authorities).
Your core activities will be:
- Follow-up on all refinery key process safety work processes and improve where needed
- Chairs and prepares the refinery weekly risk meeting and ensures quality of refinery risk matrix
- Chairs Refinery Process Safety Committee and ensures quality of the input and output
- Reviews process safety related procedures
- Drive the internal process safety audit program
- Support process safety risk management in day to day operations
- Participate and ensure quality of all process safety related activities, such as but not limited to HazOp’s, QRA, RCA’s
- Participate and ensure quality of MoC’s
- Periodic and ad hoc reporting on process safety performance for the site
- Support the development and application of performance monitoring and KPI reporting
- Preparation of and support in monthly management reporting
- Is key person for and main focal point for process safety/risk matters:
o Internal o Corporate programs
o Local authorities
- Communicate with all relevant parties on content, progress and results related to process safety
- Provide training and content to make employees aware and able to use relevant parts of process safety
- Master Degree in technology or chemistry
- Experience in a process safety role with a minimum of 5 years
- Knowledge and experience with HazOp’s and other risk studies
- Knowledge of business processes
- Knowledge and experience with projects
Wat bieden wij
We offer a challenging job in a growing company with an innovative and dynamic work environment. There are many opportunities for professional and personal growth and development.
We offer a challenging career and a very pleasant working atmosphere with positive opportunities for the future. A competitive salary, excellent benefits and development opportunities in an international environment.
In accordance, they believe in people who find new ways of doing things – people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills. Customer mindset is essential to all of them and they work hard to find the best solutions for their customers. Yhey believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. If all this, as well as their values on responsibility, cooperation, innovation and excellence resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for!
The recruitment process includes interviews and an assessment. The person selected for the position must pass a security background check.
Want to know more? Please contact Alice van den Berge at firstname.lastname@example.org or 06-40526368
QHSE-Professionals is een werving & selectie bureau voor vaste banen en interim functies op het gebied van Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (Kwaliteit, Veiligheid, Arbo en Milieu). Wij bemiddelen in functies als SHEQ Manager, Kwaliteitsmanager, KAM Coördinator, Quality Assurance Officer, Manager HSE, Veiligheidskundige, QA engineer, QHSE Advisor, KAM Coördinator, HVK ’er en MVK ’er en werken voor opdrachtgevers in onder meer energie, afval, recycling, food, farmacie, facilitair, scheepvaart, olie & gas, chemie, kunststof, offshore, metaal, bouw, infra, maritime, automotive, ICT en logistiek
Eigenschappen van deze vacature
- Olie, Energie en Water
- Proces Safety
- 3 – 5 jaar
- 5 – 10 jaar
- 10+ jaar