EHS&S engineer Medical (Environment, Health, Safety & Sustainability)
|Datum vacature||17 maart 2020|
Our client is active in Medical Devices. They have build a leading position with their innovative products. At their location In Leiden they employ 500 professionals. They are part of a company, which is globally active in Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices and Consumer Health Care. They embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of billions of people. For them we are searching for a EHS&S engineer.
The EHS&S Department leads the implementation of the EHS&S and ISO14001.2015 Management System standards. Close collaboration with the Global EHSS organization in the Netherlands is fundamental. You have a strong relationship with site-management, local EHSS lead and Management System Standards Owners / Subject Matter Experts.
Your tasks and responsibilities in this department/team are
- Expert in Occupational Safety and Hygiene subjects like but not limited to ergonomics, exposure to chemicals, emergency response, ATEX and machine safety.
- Manage / perform EHS&S risk assessments.
- Lead and / or support the implementation of Global EHS&S Standards
- Coach / lead teams of local EHSS leads and Global EHS&S Standards Owners / SME’s
- Perform EHS&S assessments within change projects
- Lead incident investigations
- Lead and / or support in- and external audits and inspections (ISO 14001.2015, Global EHS&S Comprehensive Audits, governmental agencies)
- Execute internal EHSS audits
- Give EHS&S training on EHS&S related topics
- Develop and/or improve EHSS processes and practices
- Bachelor or comparable level (chemical, mechanical, electrical)
- At least 5 years experience in the field or EHS&S (lab, R&D, chemical and/or biological environment)
- Additional course Safety Manager level 3 (“HVK”) and / or Industrial Hygiene (“AH”) or comparable
- Fluent Dutch and English
- Experience with ISO14001
- You are driven to search for practical EHS&S solutions, compliant with local and national codes and Intern Standards. This with close interaction with others within the company. You only fix when really needed since you are only satisfied when improvements are implemented in a sustainable way. You have a can do mentality and see improving EHS&S performance as a collective responsibility.
- We are looking for an EHS&S engineer who likes to interact with people, sees problems as opportunities and gets energized by improving EHSS processes to ensure that the EHSS risks within the organization maintain controlled.
Wat bieden wij
If you feel you get energy from EHS&S and are ready for a new challenge, then here is your chance. You’ll be part of EHS&S team in an innovative and international environment with room for personal and professional development. Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, they ensure your personal growth by focusing on your talent.
Want to know more? Please contact Alice van den Berge at email@example.com or 06-40526368.
QHSE-Professionals is een werving & selectie en recruitmentsupport bureau voor vaste banen en interim functies op het gebied van Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (Kwaliteit, Veiligheid, Arbo en Milieu). Wij bemiddelen in functies als SHEQ Manager, Kwaliteitsmanager, KAM Coördinator, Quality Assurance Officer, Manager HSE, Veiligheidskundige, QA engineer, QHSE Advisor, KAM Coordinator, HVK ’er en MVK ’er en werken voor opdrachtgevers in onder meer energie, afval, recycling, food, farmacie, facilitair, scheepvaart, olie & gas, chemie, kunststof, offshore, metaal, bouw, infra, maritime, automotive, ICT en logistiek
Eigenschappen van deze vacature
- (Petro) chemie
- ISO 45001
- OHSAS 1800
- machine veiligheid
- ISO 14001
- ISO 26000
- 3 – 5 jaar
- 5 – 10 jaar