EHS&S Professional Health Care (parttime)
|Datum vacature||18 maart 2020|
Our client is active in Healtch Care. They have build a leading position with their innovative products. They are part of a company, which is globally active in Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices and Consumer Health Care. They embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of billions of people.
The Amersfoort site holds Group offices for the various Franchises, for the European Repair Centre and for Supply Chain (CS) of Medical Devices in The Netherlands. The DC and CS departments are part of Deliver with its own QMS. They employ 20 people. For them we are searching for a EHS&S Professional.
As EHS&S professional you will seek to optimize EHS&S resource deployment against strategic objectives together with site Leadership and you are also part of the Group Netherlands EHS&S team. You will interface with multiple internal business stakeholders and with external stakeholders like governmental bodies. The professional will work closely with the Distribution Operations Manager and the Managing Director and will report to the Group EHS&S Manager NL.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to the following- applying to both roles:
- Develop together with the Amersfoort leadership, EHS&S objectives for the site in line with the corporate objectives;
- Be accountable for successful implementation of EHS&S services to the Amersfoort organization and to customers in support of business objectives;
- Conducts periodic EHS&S performance and service satisfaction reviews with General Manager, and Site leaders;
- Creates value by driving greater efficiency and standardization in the deployment of EHS&S resources, processes, procedures and programs;
- Accountable for delivery of agreed-to site EHS&S performance plans;
- Builds and manages a lean, highly competent EHS&S support team that delivers superior EHS&S services;
- Lead in- and external audits and inspections (for example EHS&S global Audits, governmental inspections);
- Continuously monitors all EHS&S aspects of the Amersfoort site, providing EHS&S direction;
- Leads and executes administrative activities including, regulatory tracking processes e.g. incident reporting and monitoring;
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level of degree is required: ‘Hogere Veiligheidskunde’, or related EHS discipline/degree
- A minimum of (5+ years) of progressive experience in EHS&S management in lab, R&D, chemical and/or biological environment
- Passionate about EHS&S and able to communicate that at all levels within the organization;
- Leadership skills;
- Able to connect to the business and able to understand the business needs;
- Strong communicator who is credible and self-assured;
- Ability to negotiate with and influence key business leaders;
- Strong compliance orientated;
- Written and oral English communication skills;
- High Energy, capability to Energize others, have an Edge and have high focus on Execution;
- Passion about the role, a positive “can do” attitude;
- Language Requirements: English, Dutch;
Wat bieden wij
If you feel you get energy from EHS&S and are ready for a new challenge, then here is your chance. You’ll be part of EHS&S team in an innovative and international environment with room for personal and professional development. Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, they ensure your personal growth by focusing on your talent.
Want to know more? Please contact Alice van den Berge at firstname.lastname@example.org or 06-40526368.
QHSE-Professionals is een werving & selectie en recruitmentsupport bureau voor vaste banen en interim functies op het gebied van Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (Kwaliteit, Veiligheid, Arbo en Milieu). Wij bemiddelen in functies als SHEQ Manager, Kwaliteitsmanager, KAM Coördinator, Quality Assurance Officer, Manager HSE, Veiligheidskundige, QA engineer, QHSE Advisor, KAM Coordinator, HVK ’er en MVK ’er en werken voor opdrachtgevers in onder meer energie, afval, recycling, food, farmacie, facilitair, scheepvaart, olie & gas, chemie, kunststof, offshore, metaal, bouw, infra, maritime, automotive, ICT en logistiek
Eigenschappen van deze vacature
- ISO 45001
- OHSAS 1800
- ISO 26000
- ISO 9001
- 3 – 5 jaar
- 5 – 10 jaar