Business Process Manager HSEQ Sustainable Energy
|Datum vacature||8 juli 2022|
Our client is a listed and leading company for fast and ultra-fast charging solutions to companies and consumers throughout Europe. They deliver charging facilities ranging from regular home charging to state-of-the-art high power charging that can be used by all electric cars and every EV driver, providing a seamless charging experience. Their goal is to contribute to zero emission mobility and allow EV drivers to charge at the right place with the right speed. They have already 28.000 charging points in Europe, in the Netherlands they employ 150 people and are growing fast. For them we are searching for a Business Process Manager HSEQ.
- As Business Process Manager you are responsible for the company-wide advice on and development, implementation and optimization of policies and processes, both nationally and internationally. You will focus on managing the set-up of Global processes in line with strategy, business roll-out and compliance.
- In close collaboration with senior management you optimize our way of working, so that it is efficient, continuously improving and compliant to various international standards.
- You stay up to date of the relevant (international) legislation and regulations and translate these into policies, procedures, guidelines, targets, and actions.
- In the role of Business Process Manager you guide, involve, and challenge all different functions within the company to constantly improve our organization, processes and results.
- You have a Bachelor Education level, preferably in Business Administration
- You have 3+ years of experience in a similar role in an international environment.
- You have demonstrated knowledge of management systems and change management, and proven experience on working in projects. Consultancy experience is highly appreciated.
- Your knowledge of international quality standards like ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and preferably also ISO 27001 is up to date.
- You demonstrate strong organizational skills, which enable you to plan well and keep the overview in a rapidly changing and complex environment.
- Your excellent communication skills enable you to communicate with internal and external stakeholders on multiple levels.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You are in possession of a valid driver license (category B).
This is you
You are a self-starter, result oriented, and a natural sparring partner for our management. You have a pragmatic and “hands on” work style with a keen eye for detail. You take ownership of your work, but you are also able to delegate if the situation calls for it. Your flexibility, optimism and “can-do” attitude fits their fast-paced environment. Working in an international environment means that you understand cultural differences and are willing to travel cross border if needed.
Wat bieden wij
There is a team of eager EV addicts waiting for you to join. You will get colleagues that are driven to make a difference in achieving zero emission mobility, knowing that working together is the only way of making impact. You get a challenging job in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment.
We offer a competitive salary depending on education and experience. A good package of secondary conditions, including end of year premium, personal budget, and pension. They will make education and training available if necessary to keep driving forward.
Want to know more? Please contact Alice van den Berge at firstname.lastname@example.org or 06-40526368
QHSE-Professionals is een werving & selectie en recruitmentsupport bureau voor vaste banen en interim functies op het gebied van Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (Kwaliteit, Veiligheid, Arbo en Milieu). Wij bemiddelen in functies als SHEQ Manager, Kwaliteitsmanager, KAM Coördinator, Quality Assurance Officer, Manager HSE, Veiligheidskundige, QA engineer, QHSE Advisor, KAM Coordinator, HVK ’er en MVK ’er en werken voor opdrachtgevers in onder meer energie, afval, recycling, food, farmacie, facilitair, scheepvaart, olie & gas, chemie, kunststof, offshore, metaal, bouw, infra, maritime, automotive, ICT en logistiek.
Eigenschappen van deze vacature
- Olie, Energie en Water
- 3 - 5 jaar
- 5 - 10 jaar
- 10+ jaar