EH&S Engineer Medical Devices
|Datum vacature||21 mei 2022|
Our client is globally active in Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices and Consumer Health Care. They employ over 135.000 professionals in 60 countries. They embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of billions of people. The site in Groningen is a medical device company which develops and manufactures intra-ocular lenses and glaucoma implants,they employ 600 people. For this site we are seaching for an EH&S Engineer.
The EH&S Department leads the implementation of the Worldwide EH&S and the ISO14001 Management System standards. They work in close collaboration with the EH&S organization in the Netherlands and related countries. Management of EH&S is a core responsibility of the entire organization where the EH&S department supports by having a positive relationship with Management System Standards Owners / Subject Matter Experts and Site Management.
Your tasks and responsibilities in this department/team are:
- Oversee, control, develop and improve EH&S systems, processes, and practices
- Lead and / or support implementing EH&S Standards / systems within your field of expertise
- Coach & develop teams of EH&S Standards Owners / SME’s, EH&S representatives
- Conduct EH&S related risk assessments
- Support EH&S assessments for projects within your area of expertise
- Organize internal audits and participate in external audits and inspections (for example ISO 14001, J&J EH&S Audits, governmental agencies)
- Conduct, participate in and verify incident investigations
- Develop and give EH&S training on EH&S related topics
- You report to the EH&S Manager
- Bachelor or comparable level
- Additional course Safety Manager level 3 (HVK) or Industrial Hygiene (AH) is preferred
- At least 5 years’ experience in the field or EH&S and experience with international Management System Standards like ISO14001
- You are experienced in working in complex organizations with multiple levels
- You are driven to search for systemic problems and can resolve those by implementing practical EH&S solutions which are aligned with local and national codes and corporate Standards. This in close interaction with others within the company. You are only satisfied when improvements are sustainable. You have a “can do” mentality and see improving the EH&S performance as a collective responsibility. You prefer to focus on long term solutions while you mentor others to do the same.
- Proficient in both spoken and written Dutch and English
Wat bieden wij
As an employee they consider you as their most valuable asset, and they take your career seriously. You’ll be part of a global team in an innovative and international environment with room for your personal and professional development. Through on the job training, various projects, and programs, we ensure your personal growth by focusing on your talent. Our benefits assure our care for you and your family now and in the future.
Equal Opportunity Statement
They value diversity and inclusion. They are committed to building diverse teams that reflect both the patients and the partners they support. They strive to build an inclusive work environment where their people feel at home and are given the space to realize their full potential.
Furthermore, we offer a market-based salary, a bonus scheme of 13%, 36 vacation days, a optimal pension scheme and flexible working hours. In addition, you will receive an expense allowance for the travel expenses and a sports allowance.
Want to know more? Please contact Alice van den Berge at firstname.lastname@example.org or 06-40526368.
QHSE-Professionals is een werving & selectie en recruitmentsupport bureau voor vaste banen en interim functies op het gebied van Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (Kwaliteit, Veiligheid, Arbo en Milieu). Wij bemiddelen in functies als SHEQ Manager, Kwaliteitsmanager, KAM Coördinator, Quality Assurance Officer, Manager HSE, Veiligheidskundige, QA engineer, QHSE Advisor, KAM Coordinator, HVK ’er en MVK ’er en werken voor opdrachtgevers in onder meer energie, afval, recycling, food, farmacie, facilitair, scheepvaart, olie & gas, chemie, kunststof, offshore, metaal, bouw, infra, maritime, automotive, ICT en logistiek
Eigenschappen van deze vacature
- 3 - 5 jaar
- 5 - 10 jaar