EHSS & Facility Manager Warehousing
|Datum vacature||8 november 2023|
Our client offers a wide range of eye health products, including contact lenses, lens care products and pharmaceuticals. Their Logistic Centre at Schiphol-Rijk is highly automated and has a total surface of 20.000 m2. The DC is serving more than 120 countries worldwide with more than 15.000 orders per day. They employ 160 operational people and 110 office people. They are responsible for storage, sorting, value added services, and distribution of medical devices and contact lenses for the EMEA region. The characteristic of this location is a multicultural and informal environment. In the coming years the site will move to a new state of the art facility, nearby the current location to accommodate company growth. For them we are searching for an EHSS & Facility Manager.
As EHSS & Facility Manager you will be managing all aspects of facility operations for the current Distribution Center while having a leading role in the move to the new facility. Next to this, you will be a driving force in strengthen and maintaining the Safety, Health, Environment and Sustainability performance and culture. In this role you report to the Site Manager.
Facility Responsibilities (70%):
- Leading Facilities in the relocation project, taking ownership for multiple FM fit-out projects, as well as providing structure and overview.
- Manage facility operations for the current site, including facility maintenance and vendor relationships
- Lead the facilities team (4 fte)
- Develop and manage budgets related to facility maintenance and improvement projects
- Build productive relationships across stakeholders to achieve shared goals and objectives
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimize space utilization and operational efficiency.
- Drive improvement of departmental processes and FM services
- Have an active role in the site alarm escalation process (e.g., burglar alarms, temp. alarms).
- Develop, implement, and maintain EHSS policies and programs to ensure compliance with local regulations and corporate standards
- Conduct safety audits, risk assessments, and incident investigations, driving continuous improvement in safety practices.
- Implement and maintain health and safety regulations (e.g., RI&E), global standards and certification requirements (ISO45001 and ISO13485)
- Lead training and awareness programs to promote a safety-first culture.
- Drive sustainability initiatives to reduce the center's environmental footprint.
- Represent the site in Global EHSS meetings and projects.
- Bachelor (HBO) Degree in Logistics, Technical Studies, Facility Management, Business Administration or equivalent, preferably complemented with MVK or HVK
- Several years' experience in a similar EHSS & Facility role and experience with ISO45001
- Experience with Facility projects and Project Management
- Ability to convince, influence and motivate stakeholders in a positive way while recognizing different interests, agendas, and perspectives.
- Thrives in an dynamic organization in change and able to make effective and timely decisions
- Strong analytical, planning & organization and change management skills
- Strong English and Dutch langauge skills
Wat bieden wij
At this company trust, mutual respect and ethical behavior are essential to relationships with their professional partners, clients, employees and investors. In these relationships, they conduct business according to the highest ethical standards - always ensuring that their conduct is in accordance with the letter and spirit of Company policies, laws and regulations - and with good business judgment.
- A salary with a maximum of € 75.000 depending on experience and knowledge
- 8% holiday allowance
- 13th month
- Bonus scheme
- 25 leave days
- Commuting allowance. Full coverage for public transportation
- Participation retirement plan
- Hybrid working
- Free contact lenses
- Working in an open and stabile company which is developing and offers many challenges
Want to know more? Please contact Alice van den Berge at firstname.lastname@example.org or 06-40526368
QHSE-Professionals is het werving & selectie bureau voor vaste banen en interim posities op het gebied van Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (Kwaliteit, Veiligheid, Arbo en Milieu). Wij bemiddelen in functies als SHEQ Manager, Kwaliteitsmanager, KAM Coördinator, Quality Assurance Officer, Manager HSE, Veiligheidskundige, QA engineer, QHSE Advisor, KAM Coordinator, HVK ’er en MVK ’er en werken voor opdrachtgevers in onder meer de (petro)chemie, biochemie, renewables, maritiem, olie & gas, logistiek, kunststof, metaal, food, farmacie, facilitair, ICT en hightech industrie.
#sustainability #ESG #duurzaamheid #safety #HVK #MVK
Eigenschappen van deze vacature
- ISO 45001
- OHSAS 1800
- Gevaarlijke stoffen
- CO2 Prestatieladder
- ISO 14001
- ISO 26000
- ISO 13485
- 3 - 5 jaar
- 5 - 10 jaar