(Interim) Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) Advisor Industrial Automation
|Datum vacature||17 mei 2022|
Our client is active in industrial automation. They have production locations in 36 countries and employ 30.000 people worldwide. In the Netherlands 350 employees work at their productionfacility in Den Bosch at the manufacturing plant, distribution centre and R&D centre. For them we are searching for an EHS Advisor.
Purpose of the role
As an EHS advisor you are responsible for Environment, Health and Safety matters at our location, and you ensure that the location complies with the laws and regulations. In this role you support and advise the organization in managing the EHS risks.
Duties & responsibilities
- Develop, advise, and implement policies in the field of Environment, Health and Safety.
- Provide solicited and unsolicited advice to senior management.
- Initiate and lead EHS related committees, activities & projects in the organization.
- Identify developments or problems, making proposals and implementing improvements based on internal and external laws and regulations.
- Set-up and maintain the RI&E and corresponding action plan (PvA).
- Set-up, operate & maintain the Q&E management system (QMS) and Chemical Management System (Toxic)
- (co-)promote awareness and desired behavior regarding safety, working conditions and environment of management and employees.
- Prepare monthly EHS KPI reports, analyze trends and propose improvements.
- Perform Internal Audits (ISO9001/ISO14001) and report & follow-up actions.
- Perform CMS (Chemical Management System) Audits/ exposure measurements
- Develop training material for the EHS programs (Ergonomics, Industrial Safety, Logistics Safety).
- Lead incident investigations and ergonomic assessments and support in defining effective measures.
- Function as the site Prevention Officer (Preventiemedewerker)
- In this role you are a member of the QESH team, you report to the QESH manager.
- A bachelor’s degree (HBO) or higher in safety and/or environmental education
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role, preferable in a production environment
- Experience in EHS risk assessment (TRA/JHA)
- You are strong willed, positive-critical, result oriented and decisive
- You take ownership and responsibility and can determine priorities
- Strong collaboration and communication skills across various functions and levels
- Experience with waste management processes
- Experience with implementing and maintaining EHS management system according ISO14001 and ISO45001
- Experience with Chemical Management is a plus
- Fluency in English and Dutch
Wat bieden wij
We offer a challenging position in a dynamic, international organization. Our client is growing a many ways which gives you the opportunity to develop and grow in this role.
Furthermore we offer a salary between €4200 and €5600, dependant on experience and competences, a bonus and 29 holidays.
Want to know more? Please contact Alice van den Berge at email@example.com or 06-40526368
QHSE Professionals is een werving & selectie bureau voor vaste banen en interim functies op het gebied van Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (KAM). Wij bemiddelen in functies als SHEQ Manager, Kwaliteitsmanager, KAM Coördinator, QA/QC engineer, SHE Officer, Quality Engineer, Manager Quality Assurance, HVK’er en MVK’er en werken voor opdrachtgevers in onder meer de olie & gas, maritiem, afval & energie, food, logistiek, facilitair, farmacie, scheepvaart, (petro) chemie, kunststof, metaal, bouw, infra, automotive, utiliteit en ICT.
Eigenschappen van deze vacature
- ISO 45001
- OHSAS 1800
- Gevaarlijke stoffen
- ISO 14001
- ISO 9001
- 3 - 5 jaar
- 5 - 10 jaar