Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Professional Pharma/Healthcare (32 uur)
|Datum vacature||6 mei 2022|
Our client is active in Pharmaceuticals and Health Care. They have build a leading position with their innovative products. They are part of a company, which is globally active in Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices and Consumer Health Care. The Amersfoort site holds offices for the various Franchises, for the European Repair Centre and for Supply Chain of Medical Devices. The site consists of offices and a Distribution Center, they employ 20 people. The Breda site is an office site for the commercial activities of the pharmaceutical business and part of a collective office environment hosting other companies as well, they employ 200 people. For the offices in Amersfoort, Breda and for the Distribution Centre in Amersfoort we are searching for a Environmental, Healtgh and Safety Professional (80%)
As a EHS&S professional you will seek to optimize EHS&S resource deployment against strategic objectives together with Site Leadership. You are part of the Netherlands EHS&S team reporting to the EHS&S Manager NL. You will work closely with the Distribution Operations Manager in Amersfoort and with the Managing Directors of the different sites in scope.
You will be working both in Amersfoort and Breda.
- Develop together with Site Leadership, EHS&S objectives for the sites in line with the corporate objectives;
- Be accountable for successful implementation of EHS&S services in support of business objectives;
- Accountable for delivery of agreed-to site EHS&S performance plans;
- Delivers a lean and highly competent EHS&S support;
- Continuously monitors all EHS&S aspects of the sites, providing EHS&S direction;
- Conducts periodic EHS&S performance reviews with Site Leadership;
- Lead and / or support the implementation of EHS&S Standards by developing and improving EHS&S procedures & practices;
- Lead in- and external audits (e.g. EHS&S Corporate Program Reviews, governmental agencies);
- Conduct EHS&S related risk assessments like facility and ergonomic risk assessments and set-up and perform EHS&S inspections
- Ensure a proper Emergency Response organization for each site
- Active participate in the NL EHSS team to become one EHSS NL organization.
- Act as EHS&S NL discipline owner in certain EHSS fields where the expert is ultimately responsible for updating knowledge, deploying new insights and practices making proposals for improvement projects according to the latest technology.
In this role you report to the EHSS Manager and you will be working both in Amersfoort and Breda.
- A Bachelor's degree or Hogere Veiligheidskunde (HVK) or related EHS discipline/degree
- A minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in EHS&S management and EHS Management systems (ISO45001, ISO14001), preferably in an office or/and warehouse environment;
- Passionate about EHS&S and able to communicate that at all levels within the organization with a positive “can do” attitude;
- Self-starter, leadership skills;
- Able to connect to the business and able to understand the business needs;
- Strong communicator who is credible and self-assured, ability to negotiate with and influence key business leaders;
- Strong compliance orientated;
- High Energy with capability to energize others and a focus on execution;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
Wat bieden wij
You’ll be part of EHS team in an innovative and international environment with room for personal and professional development. Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, your personal growth is ensured by focusing on your talent.
Equal Opportunity Statement
They value diversity and inclusion. They are committed to building diverse teams that reflect both the patients and the partners they support. They strive to build an inclusive work environment where their people feel at home and are given the space to realize their full potential.
Furthermore, we offer you a market-based salary, a bonus scheme of 13%, 36 vacation days, a optimal pension scheme and flexible working hours. In addition, you will receive an expense allowance for the travel expenses and a sports allowance.
Want to know more? Please contact Alice van den Berge at firstname.lastname@example.org of 06-40526368.
QHSE-Professionals is een werving & selectie en recruitmentsupport bureau voor vaste banen en interim functies op het gebied van Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (Kwaliteit, Veiligheid, Arbo en Milieu). Wij bemiddelen in functies als SHEQ Manager, Kwaliteitsmanager, KAM Coördinator, Quality Assurance Officer, Manager HSE, Veiligheidskundige, QA engineer, QHSE Advisor, KAM Coordinator, HVK ’er en MVK ’er en werken voor opdrachtgevers in onder meer energie, afval, recycling, food, farmacie, facilitair, scheepvaart, olie & gas, chemie, kunststof, offshore, metaal, bouw, infra, maritime, automotive, ICT en logistiek.
Eigenschappen van deze vacature
- ISO 45001
- OHSAS 1800
- 5 - 10 jaar
- 10+ jaar