Group Quality Engineer (ISO27001 & ISO22301)
|Datum vacature||10 november 2020|
Our client exploits an European interconnection hub, they provide co-location, cloud and carrier-neutral data centre services to a range of customers. They run 57 data centres across 11 countries, on 100% renewable energy. Their headquarters teams are split between Amsterdam and London. For them we are searching for a Group Quality Engineer. You will be placed at the new office in Hoofddorp and work closely together with the teams in London, as well as country teams across their business, which may involve some international travel.
As Group Quality Engineer you maintain and improve the Quality Management System, related to Information Security (ISO27001), Business Continuity (ISO22301) and Service Organization Controls (SOC2 type II reporting) and support countries in maintaining local certification programs, such as Payment Card Industry – Data Security Standard PCI-DSS).
You manage the controlled release of all Quality documents, internal policies, procedures and work instructions, relating to the Management System.
In this role you are responsible for performing internal audits, coordinating and resolving findings and identifying improvement from internal as well as external audits and coordinating Risk Assessments and Risk Treatment Plans.
Moreover, you facilitate, coach and deploy Continuous Improvement initiatives throughout all entities.
You operate within the Headquarters Group QHSE Team and report directly to the Group Senior Compliance Manager. You collaborate with the country Quality Managers, group operational teams and external contacts (contractors, customers, external auditors and consultants).
- Bachelor degree in Business Engineering or equivalent education and at least 5 years experience as Quality Professional.
- Six Sigma Green Belt required, Black Belt preferred.
- Excellent knowledge about management systems (e.g. ISO22301, ISO27001, ISO9001).
- Excellent knowledge of quality management methodologies and best practices.
- Good overall knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems in an industrial or datacenter environment.
- Knowledge of ITIL and Prince2 best practices.
- Capable of running quality improvement teams.
- Fluent in English, both written and orally. Other European languages are an advantage.
- Experience with GRC software.
- Good influencing and motivational skills: coaches, motivates and inspires people.
- Excellent communications skills (oral and written): to the point and able to interact with different layers in the organization and with customers.
- High personal standards: working with an eye for safety by always being the role model for working safely.
- Able to work independently: has the ability to identify opportunities and take the initiative to move forward to drive improvement.
Wat bieden wij
Working at this client means working in a rapidly evolving business sector. They are courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet customers’ needs. Join them and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way they do things and put your ideas into action. They’ll also give you plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career.
Want to know more? Please contact Alice van den Berge at email@example.com of 06-40526368.
QHSE-Professionals is een werving & selectie en recruitmentsupport bureau voor vaste banen en interim functies op het gebied van Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (Kwaliteit, Veiligheid, Arbo en Milieu). Wij bemiddelen in functies als SHEQ Manager, Kwaliteitsmanager, KAM Coördinator, Quality Assurance Officer, Manager HSE, Veiligheidskundige, QA engineer, QHSE Advisor, KAM Coordinator, HVK ’er en MVK ’er en werken voor opdrachtgevers in onder meer energie, afval, recycling, food, farmacie, facilitair, scheepvaart, olie & gas, chemie, kunststof, offshore, metaal, bouw, infra, maritime, automotive, ICT en logistiek.
Eigenschappen van deze vacature
- ISO 9001
- ISO 27000
- 5 - 10 jaar