HSE Manager Packaging (HVK)
|Datum vacature||15 september 2023|
Our client is active in the metal packaging industry for more than 25 years and has around 20 facilities and 6.000 employees worldwide. They are a technologically advanced packaging manufacturer in Europe for beer, soft drinks and food industries. In NL they are located in Helmond with 500 employees. They produce cans for beer. For them we are searching for a Manager HSE.
As HSE Manager you will be accountable for the HSE vision and strategy and responsible for creating the HSE culture. This culture should be founded on active leadership, associate participation and continuous improvement. Together with your team you implement and supervise the applicable Global HSE standards. As HSE manager you ensure regulatory compliance and eliminate process safety events, occupational injuries and environmental incidents. You will manage a team with 2 HSE officers and a trainee. You will be part of the OMT and will report to the General Manager Netherlands with a dotted line to the Global Manager HSSE.
- Ensure company is compliant to Dutch legislation on all Health, Safety and Environmental matters and legislative changes are communicated and reflected in company’s policies and procedures
- Liaise with health, safety and environmental regulations, authorities, inspections and audits
- Ensure compliance of environmental monitoring with the requirements of environmental permits and Global standards.
- Provide and facilitate the required training to employees on health, safety and environment regulations, company guidelines and roles within the organisation
- Liaise with the operational management team, to ensure that activities of contractors conform to all legislative requirements.
- Ensure compliance to ensure proper waste management.
- Develop and implement risk assessments together with actions mitigating indicated risks
- Prevent accidents and conduct investigations that includes Root Cause Analysis
- Supervise usage and upkeep of HSE system in the Facility and utilize the system for reporting and analysing of HSE matters
- Carry out health, safety and environmental audits and inspections on site
- Review, monitor and report on local performance in HSE matters, initiate appropriate actions when required
- Review and monitor all HSE Global programs, implementation on site and keeping up to date
- Coordinating the fire protection systems and legislation compliance
- Complying to internal and external audits
- Contact person for the authorities regarding HSE topics
- Bachelor degree and HVK diploma
- 10 years demonstrated HSE and managerial experience in chemical or manufacturing industry
- Proven experience and knowledge of environmental requirements and legislation (environmental permits, BRZO, VBS)
- Excellent knowledge of dangerous goods and ARIE
- Knowledge of ISO14001 and ISO45001
- Experience with setting up and implementing of a safety management system (VBS)
- Excellent communication skills
Wat bieden wij
- A dynamic international team with enthusiastic people who work hard, but never lose human touch
- An attractive salary, based on your knowledge and experience, between € 80.000,00 and € 100.000,00;
- Bonus scheme, PME pension scheme, travel allowance
- 27 holidays and 13 ATV days
- 8% holiday allowance;
- a collective health insurance;
Want to know more? Please contact Alice van den Berge at email@example.com or 06-40526368
QHSE-Professionals is een werving & selectie en recruitmentsupport bureau voor vaste banen en interim functies op het gebied van Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (Kwaliteit, Veiligheid, Arbo en Milieu). Wij bemiddelen in functies als SHEQ Manager, Kwaliteitsmanager, KAM Coördinator, Quality Assurance Officer, Manager HSE, Veiligheidskundige, QA engineer, QHSE Advisor, KAM Coordinator, HVK ’er en MVK ’er en werken voor opdrachtgevers in onder meer energie, afval, recycling, food, farmacie, facilitair, scheepvaart, olie & gas, chemie, kunststof, offshore, metaal, bouw, infra, maritime, automotive, ICT en logistiek.
Eigenschappen van deze vacature
- Metaal & Kunststof
- (Petro) chemie
- ISO 45001
- OHSAS 1800
- Gevaarlijke stoffen
- machine veiligheid
- Route Cause Analysis
- ISO 14001
- 5 - 10 jaar
- 10+ jaar