HSEQ Manager Europe Maritime
|Datum vacature||26 april 2022|
Our client is active in the maritime industry, they offer towage services in several important ports in Europe (Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and UK) and are part of a global family business and employ 1000 people. With a large fleet of more than 300 tugs, they offer tailor-made services and have a presence in 80 ports, 19 countries on 3 continents of Europe, Africa, and the Americas. They have strong roots in the Port of Rotterdam. Every year they assist thousands of vessels in a safe and efficient way. The complexity of shipping traffic requires optimal communication between the various nautical service providers and a highly efficient data flow. For them we are searching for a Manager HSEQ Europe.
As Manager HSEQ, working from the head office in Rotterdam you are the central driver and responsible for the (inter) Area HSE-Q development, implementation and follow-up of the shared strategies, policies & procedures and ensures compliance with legal requirements.
Your key tasks will be:
- Create and develop interarea teamwork which lead to a strong safety and quality culture
- Develop, implement and monitor follow-up of the Corporate/Area HSE-Q strategy, plans, policies and procedures in close corporation with local General and Operational Management.
- Identify internal and external developments and ensure Corporate and Areas HSE-Q policies and procedures are adjusted when required and changes communicated
- Maintain the company Quality Management System (ISM, ISO9001 and ISO14001)
- Drive continuous improvement programs together with the Area HSE-Q (Rotterdam, Belgium, Germany, UK)
- Coach, guide and develop the Area HSE- employees as senior project leader
- Build strong companywide relationships to ensure compliance with the HSE-Q policies and procedures and legal requirements
- Coordinate accident and incident investigations and ensure actions for improvement are taken, is the central DPA
In this role you report directly to the CEO and have 4 functional direct reports.
- Bachelor degree in Occupational Safety (HVK) or relevant discipline
- Minimum 2 - 4 years of experience as HSEQ Manager, preferably in a Maritime environment
- Experience as (internal) auditor and experience with HSEQ management systems (ISO9001, ISO14001, ISM)
- You stimulate and inspire to teamwork and cooperation
- You are able to influence others and have impact by building effective relationships built on trust and respect.
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language, both oral and written and good report writing skills
- You have strong analytical skills and you are a self-starter
Wat bieden wij
We offer a challenging job in an international and growing company with a informal, pragmatic and open working atmosphere. Furthermore we offer a market conform salary, 28 holidays and a companycar.
Want to know more? Please contact Alice van den Berge at firstname.lastname@example.org or 06-40526368
QHSE-Professionals is een werving & selectie en recruitmentsupport bureau voor vaste banen en interim functies op het gebied van Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (Kwaliteit, Veiligheid, Arbo en Milieu). Wij bemiddelen in functies als SHEQ Manager, Kwaliteitsmanager, KAM Coördinator, Quality Assurance Officer, Manager HSE, Veiligheidskundige, QA engineer, QHSE Advisor, KAM Coordinator, HVK ’er en MVK ’er en werken voor opdrachtgevers in onder meer energie, afval, recycling, food, farmacie, facilitair, scheepvaart, olie & gas, chemie, kunststof, offshore, metaal, bouw, infra, maritime, automotive, ICT en logistiek.
Eigenschappen van deze vacature
- 3 - 5 jaar
- 5 - 10 jaar