HSSEQ Manager Renewable Industry
|Datum vacature||30 december 2020|
Our client has 5500 employees around the world. They are the world’s largest producer of renewable fuel refined from waste and residues, and they are bringing renewable solutions to the aviation and plastics industries. In the Netherlands the refinery is located at the Maasvlakte which came on stream in 2011 and is the 4th renewable diesel plant and the largest and most advanced facility in Europe. They employ about 170 people. For them we are searching for a Head of HSSEQ.
As HSSEQ Manager you will:
- Represent Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Quality (HSSEQ) in the local site management team
- Lead and support HSSEQ development activities on site
- Support and assure implementation of agreed HSSEQ practices
- Provide expert services with the own team
- Influence line organization’s awareness and skills
- Ensure effective target setting, KPIs, reporting and analysis of HSSEQ matters on site
- Support and develop supplier HSSEQ management and co-operation together with the line management
- Work closely together with the corporate HSSEQ group as well as with your counterparts at overseas locations, e.g. such as in Singapore
- You lead a team of HSSEQ experts in Rotterdam and Sluiskil and act as a trusting partner for your team and colleagues. You will work in close co-operation with HSSEQ managers of the organization, as well as with line organization and common functions.
- In this role you will report to the head of HSSEQ for Renewable Products organization and will be a member of the local Management team.
- MSc (or equivalent) relevant to this role, and at least 7 years of relevant experience in the HSSEQ area
- At least 5 years of direct experience in most of the above mentioned topics in a leading management team role
- Preferably strong line management experience in oil refining or petrochemicals (BRZO), including the passion for a balanced hands-on but also managerial mentality
- Demonstrated ability to develop, manage and drive implementation of the above mentioned topics in a key position
- Demonstrated capability to reach results in an international environment
- International networking and influencing skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Result orientation with proven results to reach improvements
- Operational excellence expertise, also comprising HSSEQ
- Good command of Dutch and English language.
Wat bieden wij
We offer a challenging career and a pleasant working atmosphere with positive opportunities for the future. A competitive salary, excellent benefits and development opportunities in an international environment. They believe that it is the task of each generation to leave its children a healthier planet. To succeed in this they create responsible choices, everyday – choices that enable people to live a more sustainable life and consume fewer natural resources.
The recruitment process includes interviews and an assessment. The person selected for the position must pass a security background check.
Want to know more? Please contact Alice van den Berge at firstname.lastname@example.org or 06-40526368
QHSE-Professionals is het werving & selectie bureau voor vaste banen en interim posities op het gebied van Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (Kwaliteit, Veiligheid, Arbo en Milieu). Wij bemiddelen in functies als SHEQ Manager, Kwaliteitsmanager, KAM Coördinator, Quality Assurance Officer, Manager HSE, Veiligheidskundige, QA engineer, QHSE Advisor, KAM Coordinator, HVK ’er en MVK ’er en werken voor opdrachtgevers in onder meer de (petro)chemie, biochemie, renewables, maritiem, olie & gas, logistiek, kunststof, metaal, food, farmacie, facilitair, ICT en hightech industrie.
Eigenschappen van deze vacature
- Olie, Energie en Water
- (Petro) chemie
- ISO 45001
- OHSAS 1800
- Proces Safety
- ISO 14001
- Continious Improvement
- ISO 9001
- 10+ jaar
- Chemische Technologie