QHSE Manager Benelux Packaging
|Datum vacature||22 januari 2021|
Our client is a global provider of sustainable packaging solutions and logistics optimization services. They serve global companies in industries such as Telecom, Energy, Automotive, Healthcare and Aerospace. They employ about 3000 people across more than 35 countries. In the Benelux they have plants in North Brabant, Gelderland and Gent which employ 130 people. Are you looking for a new, challenging job in an international context in which you can combine both operational and strategic activities? Then you might be our their QHSE Manager!
As QHSE Manager you are the driver of the continuous improvement process with regards to Quality Health, Safety and Environment for the locations in the Benelux. You have both an operational and a coordinating role and you are a sparring partner for the management in the field of QHSE.
Based on your knowledge, experience and enthusiasm you are able to increase the safety and quality awareness in the organization. You achieve this by providing solicited and unsolicited advice on safety and quality during daily activities. Under your supervision, the Quality Coordinator(s) regularly perform inspections and checks on incoming and outgoing goods and ensure that the required documentation is complete. You are responsible for further refining the safety policy and are regularly present in the workplace of the 3 plants in order to be able to observe and assess the delivered safety performance firsthand. By coaching, giving training courses and drawing up work instructions you create more support for health, safety, environment and quality. You are also responsible for maintaining the quality management system and ensuring that ISO certifications are obtained and maintained. You guide internal and external audits within our international supply chain. You also have regular contact with customers and (international) suppliers, and you ensure that complaints are handled correctly, to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Create and maintain the QHSE-policy;
- Adjusting, drawing up, implementing and maintaining procedures and / or work instructions with regards to Health, Safety, Environment and Quality;
- Maintaining and propagating the management system;
- Implementation of a “continuous improvement framework”;
- Define and monitor KPI’s;
- Guide and execute both internal and external audits;
- Ensuring to obtain and maintain ISO certifications (ISO 9001 and ISO 14001);
- Manage, monitor and update quality documentation to meet customer requirements;
- Follow up complaints regarding the quality of our products;
- Checking and managing certificates of incoming materials and goods;
- Monthly evaluation of supplier performance and execution of material testing based on requirements from the Group;
- Responsible for “PDCA” meetings with customers and suppliers.
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations in the field of working conditions, environment and process safety, including making proposals to management to remain compliant.
- Contributing to HSEQ awareness and behavior within the organization.
- Act as coordinator BHV.
- In this role you manage a team of 3 Quality Coordinator and report to the Director Benelux.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience with regards to QHSE within a production environment;
- Bachelor (HBO) education / thinking level;
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001;
- Practical knowledge of 6 Sigma and FMEA tools;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language (written and verbal);
- You are quality conscious, customer and service oriented and have good analytical skills;
- You can plan and organize well, and you are a good communicator.
Wat bieden wij
We offer a challenging job at company which empowers people to grow, innovate and drive ideas.
Want to know more? Please contact Alice van den Berge at email@example.com or 06-40526368
QHSE-Professionals is het werving & selectie bureau voor vaste banen en interim posities op het gebied van Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (Kwaliteit, Veiligheid, Arbo en Milieu). Wij bemiddelen in functies als SHEQ Manager, Kwaliteitsmanager, KAM Coördinator, Quality Assurance Officer, Manager HSE, Veiligheidskundige, QA engineer, QHSE Advisor, KAM Coordinator, HVK ’er en MVK ’er en werken voor opdrachtgevers in onder meer de (petro)chemie, biochemie, renewables, maritiem, olie & gas, logistiek, kunststof, metaal, food, farmacie, facilitair, ICT en hightech industrie.
Eigenschappen van deze vacature
- Metaal & Kunststof
- ISO 45001
- OHSAS 1800
- ISO 14001
- ISO 9001
- 5 - 10 jaar