QHSE & Risk Manager
|Datum vacature||20 november 2023|
Our client is active in development and certification of innovative technologies for the fertilizer industry. In 80 countries they offer their customers solutions and services for maintaining, improving and optimizing installations. More than 260 plants licensed around the world have already used their technology. Their head office is located in Sittard and employs 260 people. For them we are looking for a QESH & Risk Manager.
The QESH & Risk Manager role is organized within the HR, IT & General Affairs Department of the organization. You are responsible to secure an optimal and embedded QESH & Risk Management System, based on International Standards, which supports the conditions (leadership, governance structure, business processes, competent employees, risk management) for the success of the company.
As QESH & Risk Manager you work in close collaboration with the HSE Engineer, who focusses on technical HSE subjects related to the process design of the production plants activities, training, and advises on operational safety in plants and workshops.
You steer the Continues Improvement Manager and coordinate the activities and tasks and collaborate strongly with the Environmental & Sustainability Officer, the Ergonomics Coach, the First Aid Officers and Health Officer.
You have a functional line with the Works Council.
You align frequently with the Group organization in Milan and ensure compliancy with Group regulations.
The purpose of the position is:
- Prepare, implement, maintain and coordinate all processes required for the QESH & Risk Management System (SA8001, ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001, ISO27001)
- Apply the methodologies and tools of the QESH & Risk Management System, in cooperation with the responsible for preparing relevant documentation and reporting;
- Expert on Quality, Continuous Improvement and Risk Management processes and ensure implementation.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Responsible for embedding changes in the QESH & Risk management processes
- Support management, together with the Quality Assistant, in describing procedures in a consistent way and implementation thereof;
- Support management in all CI activities (f.e. Management annual planning cycle, process customer feedback, support and follow up on PDCA cycles, Problem Solving, training employees);
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the Quality team and evaluate & develop the skills of the employees (2 direct reports)
- Responsible for developing, implementing and managing the Quality, ESH and Risk Management policies, in compliance with national international laws, Group regulations and certification standards (ISO 9001);
- Responsible for monitoring follow-up on defined business and process risks;
- Responsible for (the coordination) (internal) QESH & Risk management inspections and auditing;
- Reports on and monitors the executions progress of the defined corrective and preventive actions of NCs and QESH incidents;
You authorities are:
- Escalates, and in coordinates in operations, in case of (immediate) dangerous situations or in case of gross violation of the QESH & Risk Management requirements and standards;
- Bachelor or Master (HBO or WO) Degree in Quality Management or Chemical, Environmental, Safety Engineering or Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 10 years’ experience in QESH and Risk Management including 5 years in a Quality Management position in an international industrial environment.
- Proven experience in Change management, Project management and People management
- Knowledge of Lean (Six Sigma), preferably Black Belt certified.
- Familiar with HAZID, HAZOP and other risk assessment techniques.
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
- You are comfortable to work in a complex and rapidly growing organization which faces a high level of diversity
- You are a team player and relationship builder who can also work well independently.
- Ability to steer and guide hierarchical as well as multiple functional reports and to influence and motivate stakeholders
- You are a motivational leader with high level of professionalism, integrity and interpersonal and people skills. You have the capability to manage and develop your team and create an inspiring and inclusive work environment
Wat bieden wij
- We offer a rewarding and challenging job with opportunities for personal input. The organization is 100% internationally focused and has the ambition to expand.
- There is an open and very pleasant atmosphere with plenty of room for discussion with highly committed fellow professionals and a good sense of humor.
- An attractive salary, based on your knowledge and experience
- 31 holidays (or more; depending on age)
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Target scheme, profit scheme (till 14%)
- Good pension scheme
- Travel allowance or NS Card
- Remote/hybrid working
Interesse of meer weten? Neem dan contact op met Alice van den Berge at email@example.com of 06-40526368.
QHSE-Professionals is het werving & selectie bureau voor vaste banen en interim posities op het gebied van Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (Kwaliteit, Veiligheid, Arbo en Milieu). Wij bemiddelen in functies als SHEQ Manager, Kwaliteitsmanager, KAM Coördinator, Quality Assurance Officer, Manager HSE, Veiligheidskundige, QA engineer, QHSE Advisor, KAM Coordinator, HVK ’er en MVK ’er en werken voor opdrachtgevers in onder meer de (petro)chemie, biochemie, renewables, maritiem, olie & gas, logistiek, kunststof, metaal, food, farmacie, facilitair, ICT en hightech industrie.
Eigenschappen van deze vacature
- (Petro) chemie
- 10+ jaar