Quality Engineer Packaging
|Datum vacature||5 maart 2021|
Our client is a global provider of sustainable packaging solutions and logistics optimization services. They serve global companies in industries such as Telecom, Energy, Automotive, Healthcare and Aerospace. They employ about 3000 people across more than 35 countries. Is quality top-priority to you and do you like troubleshooting? Are you hands-on, customer oriented and stress resistant and are you looking for a new challenge within a growing international company? Then you might be the new Quality Engineer, based inhouse at one of their customers logistic parks near Schiphol.
As Quality Engineer you are the first point of contact for the customer on site with regards to quality. You know the products through and through and you are responsible to ensure that processes and packaging products supplied to the customer consistently meets established quality standards. On top of that it is your job to identify opportunities for improvements with packaging used by the customer by using combination of knowledge, creativity and common sense. You will work in close cooperation with the HSEQ-Manager, Engineering and Planning departments.
- On site support with problems/solutions related to the packaging supply chain;
- Support with identifying root causes of the problem and working together with the team to provide solution ideas to the customer;
- Responsible for verifying that products meet customer specifications by performing final inspection with production personnel for prototype order;
- Support engineering change process (ECN`s) for packaging;
- Facilitate sampling and testing of packaging;
- Act as technical contact representing customer in the projects you are involved in with;
- Conduct product evaluations;
- Perform distribution and field packaging audits;
- Support cost take out opportunities for packaging.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or industrial Engineering with technical affinity;
- At least 3 years relevant experience in a production/logistic environment;
- Fluency in Dutch and English;
- Good MS office skills;
- You have a hands-on mentality and strong analytical and communications skills.
- You are proactive and comfortable working both alone and within a team environment.
- On top of that you have the ability to work in an organized and timely manner and have attention to detail.
Wat bieden wij
We offer a challenging job at company which empowers people to grow, innovate and drive ideas.
Want to know more? Please contact Alice van den Berge at firstname.lastname@example.org or 06-40526368
QHSE-Professionals is het werving & selectie bureau voor vaste banen en interim posities op het gebied van Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (Kwaliteit, Veiligheid, Arbo en Milieu). Wij bemiddelen in functies als SHEQ Manager, Kwaliteitsmanager, KAM Coördinator, Quality Assurance Officer, Manager HSE, Veiligheidskundige, QA engineer, QHSE Advisor, KAM Coordinator, HVK ’er en MVK ’er en werken voor opdrachtgevers in onder meer de (petro)chemie, biochemie, renewables, maritiem, olie & gas, logistiek, kunststof, metaal, food, farmacie, facilitair, ICT en hightech industrie.
Eigenschappen van deze vacature
- Metaal & Kunststof
- ISO 9001
- 0 - 3 jaar
- 3 - 5 jaar