Regional Quality Advisor Europe
|Datum vacature||20 april 2021|
Our client provides solutions to any heavy lifting or transport challenge. They have an global network and an fleet of equipment and they deliver value to a wide breadth of industry sectors and projects. Their services are focused on the following industries: petrochemicals, mining, civil projects, energy and offshore installations. For them we are searching for a Regional Quality Advisor Europe.
As Quality Advisor you are responsible for design & development of the regional integrated management system in line with relevant business requirements, policies, legislation and standards. You are also advising and executing on quality improvement plans which contributes to a successful development of the organization and the corporate standard.
Key result areas
- Conduct all business in a professional, respectful manner
- Understand and support company’s integrated management system and company standards.
- Actively support the development, documentation and maintenance of requirements and practices in relation to the corporate and regional policies, and in conformance with the standards.
- Design and describe business processes, their sequence and interaction together with the responsible departments.
- Develop, document and actively support the implementation and maintenance of procedures in relation to corporate and regional requirements and practices, and in conformance with the standards.
- Plan and execute internal audits of the management system against the standards.
- Coordinate, support and follow up external audits of certifying companies, clients and sub-contractors
- Process audit results and report to the business management on audit findings and opportunities for improvement.
- Actively support the business in processes of improvement and change.
- In this role you report to the SHE-Q Manager Europe/Russia
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Five years of experience in development, implementation and maintenance of a management system (ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO 45001, VCA-P)
- Knowledge of business software like SAP, Sharepoint, Inbisco, Airsweb and MS Office.
- Certificate for ISO 9001, ISO14001, ISO45001 and/or VCA-P internal auditor is an asset
- Knowledge of Safety Culture ladder
- English and Dutch, fluent proficiency verbal and written;
- Social team player with a hands-on attitude;
- Keen, analytical, creative, practical and a pro-active problem solver and good listener;
- Able to work in an internationally environment, with different cultures;
- Willing to travel regularly.
Wat bieden wij
We offer a challenging position at working both for the Netherlands and the Europe/Russia region.
Want to know more? Please contact Alice van den Berge at email@example.com or 06-40526368
QHSE-Professionals is het werving & selectie bureau voor vaste banen en interim posities op het gebied van Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (Kwaliteit, Veiligheid, Arbo en Milieu). Wij bemiddelen in functies als SHEQ Manager, Kwaliteitsmanager, KAM Coördinator, Quality Assurance Officer, Manager HSE, Veiligheidskundige, QA engineer, QHSE Advisor, KAM Coordinator, HVK ’er en MVK ’er en werken voor opdrachtgevers in onder meer de (petro)chemie, biochemie, renewables, maritiem, olie & gas, logistiek, kunststof, metaal, food, farmacie, facilitair, ICT en hightech industrie.
Eigenschappen van deze vacature
- Bouw & Infra
- (Petro) chemie
- ISO 45001
- ISO 14001
- ISO 9001
- 5 - 10 jaar