Regional Quality Manager Europe
|Datum vacature||5 oktober 2021|
Our client is a specialty chemicals company with more than 30 locations worldwide. In the region Europe they have locations in the Netherlands, Finland, UK and Germany. There they produce addditives for food, pharma and cosmetics. For them we are searching for a Regional Quality Manager Europe.
In this high visibility position you are responsible for overseeing quality and GMP programs for the EU region. You are primarily responsible to ensure global quality objectives are implemented and maintained with Safety as the core value followed by quest for quality excellence. You assure consistent product quality and regulatory compliance by establishing and maintaining quality and GMP systems, hosting audits (internal, vendor, customer, regulatory), validating processes and test methods, maintaining certifications and handling customer complaints and corrective actions.
- Oversee establishing and institutionalizing management systems to comply with ISO standards and GMPs as applicable to the operations. Provide regional leadership to ensure compliance with safety, GMP, and environmental regulations.
- Ensure all third party certifications are kept current and systems are updated as necessary. Ensure ongoing GMP compliance and certification (as applicable)
- Manage internal audit program and ensures audits are completed and corrective actions implemented in a timely fashion
- Support customer, third party, or regulatory audits/inspections and coordinates responses and corrective/preventive actions
- Control complaint handling system at regional level and ensure investigation and corrective actions are timely and effective
- Oversee vendor quality programs and audits suppliers as necessary. Monitor regulatory compliance at key suppliers as applicable
- Administer product recall program and conduct periodic mock recalls
- Establish and monitor Basic Quality Process (BQP) at sites and promote a culture of continual improvement
- Maintain and report quality KPIs on an ongoing basis, identify trends and plans for improvement
- Support global quality initiatives and ensure they are harmonized and implemented at the regional level
- Ensure laboratories are set-up and equipped to meet all in-house inspection and testing needs.
- Support global quality excellence roadmap and establish quality goals and objectives for regional sites aligned with corporate roadmap
- Facilitate continuous improvement of product quality through annual product reviews, Cpk analysis, annual review of production standards, etc. Prepare quality reports for customers and Production as needed.
- Collaborate with other members of management to develop new products and applications, implement new manufacturing and test methods and conduct training
You are based in Amsterdam with frequent visits to the sites in Finland, UK and Germany. In this role you report to the Global Quality Director.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Chemistry, Biology, Chemical Engineering or related
- 8 - 10 years QA/QC Managerial experience in a GMP and/or Pharma / Lifescience environment
- Good knowledge of ISO standards (ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001, ISO2000) with internal auditing experience
- Proficiency in GMP
- Experience with developing systems and procedures
- Quality and Compliance oriented with hands-on leadership skills
- Good team player with leadership capability and the ability to work independently
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Wat bieden wij
We offer an interesting and challenging job in a worldwide operating company. We offer a salary that matches your experience, plus a bonus, 26 holidays and a non-contributory pension scheme. Partially working from home is possible.
Want to know more? Please contact Alice van den Berge at firstname.lastname@example.org or 06-40526368.
QHSE-Professionals is een werving & selectie bureau voor vaste banen en interim functies op het gebied van Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (Kwaliteit, Veiligheid, Arbo en Milieu). Wij bemiddelen in functies als SHEQ Manager, Kwaliteitsmanager, KAM Coördinator, Quality Assurance Officer, Manager HSE, Veiligheidskundige, QA engineer, QHSE Advisor, KAM Coordinator, HVK ’er en MVK ’er en werken voor opdrachtgevers in onder meer energie, afval, recycling, food, farmacie, facilitair, scheepvaart, olie & gas, chemie, kunststof, offshore, metaal, bouw, infra, maritime, automotive, ICT en logistiek.
Eigenschappen van deze vacature
- Voedingsmiddelen, Drank en Agri
- ISO 45001
- OHSAS 1800
- ISO 14001
- FSSC 22000
- ISO 9001
- 5 - 10 jaar
- 10+ jaar