Safety, Health and Environment Officer Chemicals (HVK)
|Datum vacature||3 november 2022|
Our client develops and produces high-quality and sustainable chemical raw materials for applications in the automotive, furniture and high-end fashion industry. These raw materials are sold worldwide. In addition to their production location in Amersfoort (90 fte), they also have a site and their head office in Weesp and several sites in and outside Europe. For their Amersfoort site (BRZO) we are looking for a Safety, Health & Environment (SHE) Officer.
In your role as SHE Officer you will support the company by translating the Environmental Social and Governance (ESG) goals into concrete activities. You are responsible for the SHE policy within our BRZO production plant in Amersfoort. With your counterpart in Weesp, you make sure the SHE policy (Safety, Health and Environment) is alive amongst colleagues and you encourage safety work in their daily tasks. You report to the plant manager.
What you will be doing?
- You manage the safety management system (VBS) in accordance with the requirements of the BRZO regulations and the environmental management system in accordance with the ISO 14001:2015 standard;
- You are contact person to government agencies and external auditors in the context of audits, permit applications and reports;
- You carry out SHE checks, analyze performance and (near) incidents and report on these to line management and the Plant Manager;
- You provide input for the SHE annual plan and various mandatory monthly and annual reports;
- As coordinator you work within the plant on a number of major projects such as the RI&E (Risk Inventory & Evaluation); HAZOP, Explosion Safety (ATEX);
- You speak to management and employees about deviations from the standards and compliance with rules;
- You provide information and education (safety toolboxes) to promote safety awareness within the plant and you come up with timely and well-founded proposals for the improvement of processes, procedures, systems and the expertise of employees;
- You know what happens in the market and translate these developments to opportunities for the organization;
- For the Amersfoort site you fulfil the role of prevention officer as referred to in the Working Conditions Act.
- Bachelor (HBO) degree in the field of chemistry, chemical technology, environmental sciences and adiploma in Safety Engineering HVK (Hogere Veiligheidskunde)
- Several years of relevant work experience at a (chemical) production plant, a BRZO location is preferred;
- Strong team player, you work in a planned and structured manner and you are constantly focused on improvement;
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and preferably also in English.
Wat bieden wij
Our client is a family-owned business. Family values, beliefs and ambitions represent the driving forces behind a culture of sustainability. The drivers of this family business are a long-term commitment, a minimum of hierarchy and the speed of implementation. You can contribute in creating a socially and environmentally more sustainable leather value chain. We offer a professional working environment in which ambitions to grow and attention for colleagues are central.
Furthermore we offer:
- Salary between € 3300,- and € 5500,- (depending on knowledge and experience)
- 13th month
- 25 holidays
- Profit sharing
- Hybrid home working policy
- Discount on sports facilities
Want to know more? Please contact Alice van den Berge at email@example.com or 06-40526368
QHSE-Professionals is het werving & selectie bureau voor vaste banen en interim posities op het gebied van Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (Kwaliteit, Veiligheid, Arbo en Milieu). Wij bemiddelen in functies als SHEQ Manager, Kwaliteitsmanager, KAM Coördinator, Quality Assurance Officer, Manager HSE, Veiligheidskundige, QA engineer, QHSE Advisor, KAM Coordinator, HVK ’er en MVK ’er en werken voor opdrachtgevers in onder meer de (petro)chemie, biochemie, renewables, maritiem, olie & gas, logistiek, kunststof, metaal, food, farmacie, facilitair, ICT en hightech industrie.
Eigenschappen van deze vacature
- (Petro) chemie
- ISO 45001
- Gevaarlijke stoffen
- machine veiligheid
- CO2 Prestatieladder
- ISO 14001
- ISO 9001
- 0 - 3 jaar
- 3 - 5 jaar
- 5 - 10 jaar
- 10+ jaar