Safety, Health & Environment (SHE) Engineer Chemicals
|Datum vacature||9 september 2020|
Our client is a BRZO company, a manufacturer of adhesives. They employ 200 people, of which 160 are located in Goes. They are part of an International Group. For them we are searching for a Safety, Health & Environment (SHE) Engineer.
In this position you ensure that the applicable rules concerning working conditions, safety and the environment are implemented correctly in the organization. You manage the integrated RISK assessments with regarding to Machine & Process Safety and the Occupational Safety & Health System (ISO 45001 & ISO 14001).
- Improve, maintain & implement SHE awareness and behavior across the site;
- Develop & implement a culture of continuous improvement in SHE ;
- Arranging and maintaining safety, health and environmental aspects.;
- Perform risk assessments with regarding to machine & process safety & management of change;
- Identify and correct potential hazards by inspecting facilities, machinery, and safety equipment; Review plans and specifications for (new) machinery and equipment to make sure they meet safety requirements;
- Identify and evaluate the unsafe environment and practices;
- Identify the root causes of safety and industrial hygiene;
- Monitor exposure to certain hazardous chemicals;
- Contribute to continuous improvement of our substitution policy;
- Managing and coordinating internal & external audits;
- Keeping track of developments in safety, health and environmental legislation;
- Advising, consulting and reporting to management;
- Create support for environmental, safety, health policy;
- A completed education at Bachelor level (HBO / HVK), with a relevant degree in Environmental Technology, Health or Safety and preferably ADR certified;
- At least 7-10 years years of working experience in a similar role and working with Health, Safety and/or Environmental policies;
- Experience with the development and management of an integrated SHE system and ISO certifications (ISO 45001 & ISO 14001);
- Proven experience with- and knowledge of legislation related to Safety, Health and Environment and BRZO;
- Ability to perform audits, write and submit reports;
- A pragmatic & hands on approach;
- Good time-management skills, great interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent control of the Dutch- and English language, knowledge of the German language is a plus
- You live in a radius of 50km from the location in Goes.
Wat bieden wij
We offer an interesting job in an international, challenging and pleasant work environment in a fast growing company with opportunities for career- and personal development and great colleagues.
Want to know more? Please contact Alice van den Berge at email@example.com
QHSE Professionals is een werving & selectie bureau voor vaste banen en interim functies op het gebied van Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (KAM). Wij bemiddelen in functies als SHEQ Manager, Kwaliteitsmanager, KAM Coördinator, QA/QC engineer, SHE Officer, Quality Engineer, Manager Quality Assurance, HVK’er en MVK’er en werken voor opdrachtgevers in onder meer de olie & gas, maritiem, afval & energie, food, logistiek, facilitair, farmacie, scheepvaart, (petro) chemie, kunststof, metaal, bouw, infra, automotive, utiliteit en ICT.
Eigenschappen van deze vacature
- (Petro) chemie
- ISO 45001
- OHSAS 1800
- ISO 14001
- 5 - 10 jaar
- 10+ jaar